My client, an international communications consultancy, is looking for a successful individual to join their team as an Account Manager. The right candidate will be passionate about Financial Services and keen to join a dynamic, ambitious team.
- Coordinate media and analyst relations activity.
- Provide advice and guidance to clients
- Ensure efficient, high quality day-to-day delivery of client programmes
- Drive and coordinates media and analyst relations activity
- Draft written materials that are well-informed and audience appropriate, requiring minimal amends from senior team members
- An increasing understanding of the media, communication and business skills needed to run accounts
- Fully participates in the development of new business proposals and pitch presentations
- Plans and manages the organisation of client events
- Recognises a crisis situation and knows how to escalate response
- Draft straightforward regulatory press release to a good standard
- Link financial communications to wider reputation management issues and corporate communications activity working effectively across the company Financial Services proposition.
Key Skills & Experience:
- PR Agency side experience would be an advantage, but not essential.
- Experience in Financial Services (for example, banking, asset management, insurance, private equity)
- Ability to work well under pressure, providing a high quality day-to-day delivery of client programme, ensuring efficiency and cost effectiveness.
- A pro-active individual who shows initiative and takes responsibility for their own decisions
- A good team-player who encourages feedback and will seek help when appropriate
- An analytical problem-solver who is able to quickly and accurately identify key issues
- A well-organised planner who will follow rules and procedures when appropriate
- An innovator who will thrive in a pressurised and dynamic environment and embraces change
- Comfortable working within a team and able to manage junior resource effectively
- Knowledge and understanding of digital communications
In the first instance please send your CV in word format via email to Lucy McCulley at email@example.com quoting reference LBM19391.
VMA Group is the global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications.
To view all our current vacancies, please visit our website at www.vmagroup.com.
VMA Group is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.
Apply for Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly