Corporate PR Director with social media prowess
Most people aspire to work at this internationally renowned first class agency. Partnering with teams all around the consultancy, this corporate team sits in their digital division and is at the forefront of new business. The 12 strong team is headed up by a warm engaging ambitious MD with an entrepreneurial approach and is looking for a likeminded corporate PR Director with social media capabilities who can strategically advise on global corporate campaigns.
A front-running international PR agency with talent drawn from the City, journalism and in-house, there is a huge amount of world class expertise at hand. Due to their size and reputation you will have the opportunity to work with the biggest names across all industries – the major league brands include a number of FTSE100 companies and the aim is to have the best FTSE100 portfolio for a digital team.
Key challenges and opportunities in this Corporate PR Director role:
- Undertake analysis and data insight increasing clients footprint and influence in terms of share of voice
- Advise on strategic global campaigns alongside designing content strategy and crisis comms
- This digital team is being invested in and they are looking to you to help them forge forward with integrated on-line corporate reputation strategies
- Take ownership of some really exciting and major league FTSE accounts and deliver sound advice to senior stakeholders
- The major league brands include a number of FTSE100 companies and you will play a large part in managing these portfolios
Key attributes and experience for this Corporate PR Director role:
- As a Corporate PR Director you will have a strong grasp of strategic platforms and online crisis communications
- You will have large agency corporate director experience with a natural flair for social media as the work involves personal online reputation management through to CEO, content and crisis communications
- Any understanding of financial PR would be a bonus as they create models for M&A strategy too
- You must be ambitious and incredibly charming to influence stakeholders and have a track record of new business of initiation through to conversion for global brands
To be considered for this Corporate PR Director role please click to apply.
For more details on this role and similar roles, contact Sarah on 020 7559 6597 or email@example.com, or visit our website for our newest in-house and agency positions -
Apply for Corporate PR Director with social media prowess
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly