Senior Account Manager / Account Director- Big brand experience a must (Luxury lifestyle)
Our client is known as one of the most prestige lifestyle agencies in the industry that offer public relations, production, and social media services to inspirational brands in the luxury lifestyle sector.
Due to new business wins (drink brands, Bars and lifestyle brands), we need a strong senior Account Manager to join this fast paced team.
- Very strong media contacts with national news and feature writers, lifestyle contacts
- The ability to run a team, managing all details.
- Experience of bigger consumer brands essential.
- Accounts are varied so looking for a dynamic PR with a broad range of skills. Clients include drinks - (vodka and whisky), Best Bar Awards. Working on bars and restaurants too as a side part.
- Also more specialist projects covering tech, retail, leisure, so someone with a big agency mindset would be the best. Any experience is those areas certainly of interest.
- Drink for free in some of the best bars and establishments
- Team members receive 10% commission from fees for any new business leads that are introduced to the company, for the duration of the contract period
- Training programme - team members benefit from a training schedule using internal and external experts
- Team iPad
- Senior team members receive a MacBook
For more details please contact Daniel Andrews, Managing Director. - firstname.lastname@example.org or 07939505874
More jobs like this
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager Consumer jobs in London (South)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager Entertainment / Leisure jobs in London (South)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager FMCG jobs in London (South)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager Media and New Media jobs in London (South)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager Retail / Wholesale jobs in London (South)