Senior Communications Manager – Interim
Are you creative, persuasive, and confident? An exciting opportunity has emerged for an individual with strong communications skills to join a global brand PR as a Senior Communications Manager. If you have a proven track record in building relationships with a range of stakeholders, colleagues and the press then this could be a great opportunity for you. The brand has some really exciting upcoming projects and is working with some great charities.
- Manage a range of parties to develop internal and external communications strategy
- Inspire and engage their people by ensuring all external campaigns are promoted internally via appropriate communications channels
- Manage the Irish Consumer PR Agency
- Act as the key contact and manage the relationship with the partnered charity
- Plan, agree and manage the annual community budget
Key skills & experience:
- Proven PR experience, dealing directly with journalists
- Ability to remain calm under pressure whilst maintaining a sense of perspective
- Strong communication skills
- Organised with the ability to work to tight deadlines and remaining calm and objective when under pressure
- Strong networking and relationship management skills
In the first instance please send your CV in word format via email to Naomi Hamilton at email@example.com quoting reference NH5555.
VMA Group is the global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications.
To view all our current vacancies, please visit our website at www.vmagroup.com.
VMA Group is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.
Apply for Senior Communications Manager – Interim
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly