Account Manager - Senior Account Manager
This global PR agency has an opening for a account manager OR senior account manager. Their Technology practice has the feel of a boutique agency with the support of an international network. The majority of their clients are international and require communications support in several markets, and their portfolio ranges from global to SME's.
They deliver award-winning campaigns for clients through their 15 member team who are passionate about communications and experienced in handling corporate, B2B, B2C and interactive campaigns. They pride themselves on a real sense of ‘teamwork’, and that includes the client.
As a senior account manager, you will be experienced within the tech and b2b sector, and have good media contacts.
- Building and maintaining strong client relationships at all levels and managing multiple client projects.
- Providing proactive media counsel and creative recommendations.
- Supporting the development of client proposals and media materials
- Contributing to the management of client budgets.
- Supervising and training junior account members.
In return they will offer a base of £35-£45k+ pension, healthcare, great bonus, discounts on shopping, casual dress code, warehouse-style offices, creative and buzzy team, great career progression, work life balance, global work and reach, supportive management, all these plus 25 days holiday Christmas closed PLUS MUCH MORE. please apply on line or call 07971 361 206 Justyne
Apply for Account Manager - Senior Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- Full Time Research Senior Account Manager Associations / Institutions jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Research Senior Account Manager Business / Industrial jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Research Senior Account Manager Media and New Media jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Research Senior Account Manager Telecommunications jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Research Senior Account Manager Technology jobs in London (Central)