Digital Director/Digital Account Director - Freelance/Part Time
Award winning agency with a very impressive client list boasting countless famous brands that we all have in our kitchens cupboards are looking for an experienced digital expert who has worked within PR, preferably within FMCG.
To them finding the right person is important and they are willing to consider freelancers, part time people or temps.
Duties are varied but include:
- Offer strategic counsel to clients on all aspects of digital, integrating it with the PR plan
- Unlock digital organic growth opportunities – consumer and trade
- Create strategic client proposals and award winning campaigns
- Play a lead role in client reviews and inter-agency sessions where relevant
- Provide senior counsel on risk mitigation and crisis/issues protocol
- Help to drive the agency’s integrated digital offering
- Evolve digital capabilities and services
- Grow Digital Collective group of suppliers and work with them as relevant
- Stay on top of latest digital trends
- Line manage relevant digital team members
- Lead brainstorms and work with teams to develop integrated campaign proposals
Measurement & Evaluation
- Share relevant insight tools and evaluation/ROI sources and help evaluate client campaign
- Feed into consumer and trade proposals as relevant to offer integrated response
- Attend relevant new business creds meetings/pitches
You will be part of a motivated ambitious team who very much believe in team playing and having fun whilst working hard.
To find out more about this exciting role, please contact Samantha Glazer