Digital Director –- FMCG - Flexible Hours – Super PR Agency - Buckinghamshire – to £70,000 pro-rata
Digital Director – FMCG - Flexible Working Hours – Super PR Agency - Buckinghamshire – to £70,000 pro-rata - 6-12 month fixed-term contract
My client is an exciting and award winning agency based in the heart of leafy Buckinghamshire. With some renowned consumer clients to their name, they are a growing and ambitious agency, who are known for their infectious positive culture.
They are now seeking a Digital Director to work in the 40+ team on a range of consumer accounts from food and drink to children’s toys. You will need to be bright with a self-motivated spark and have strong experience in delivering strategic digital counsel to clients. You will have proven experience in a senior digital PR/communications role, ideally in the FMCG sector.
My client offers the potential for flexible working hours which could be 4 days per week or 5 shortened days, with potentially some time working from home.
Responsibilities in the role include:
- Ability to offer strategic counsel to clients on all aspects of digital, integrating it with the PR plan.
- Unlocking digital organic growth opportunities – consumer and trade
- Creating strategic client proposals and award winning campaigns
- Playing a lead role in client reviews and inter-agency sessions where relevant
- Providing senior counsel on risk mitigation and crisis/issues protocol
- Helping to drive the agency’s integrated digital offering whilst evolving digital capabilities and services
- Growing their Digital Collective group of suppliers and work with them as relevant
- Line management of relevant digital team members
- Leading brainstorms and working with teams to develop integrated campaign proposals
- Sharing relevant insight tools and evaluation/ROI sources and helping to evaluate client campaigns
- Feeding into consumer and trade proposals as relevant to offer integrated response
- Attending relevant new business creds meetings/pitches
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent understanding of the broader communications mix to contextualize the digital role
- Creative, strategic and hands on mind-set and ability
- Solid digital experience; preferably agency side
- Experience of wider PR campaigns beyond social media
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Enthusiastic, organised and pro-active
- High attention to detail with exceptional quality standards
- Experience of Photoshop would be beneficial
- Ideally a blog that is up and running
This is a unique opportunity for a Senior Digital PR professional looking to work in a fun and creative agency in an amazing location.
In return for your talent and endeavour, my client is looking to pay up to £70,000 pro-rata depending on days\hours worked, on a 6-12 month fixed-term contract.
Please forward your CV without delay and in complete confidence to email@example.com
More jobs like this
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager Business / Industrial jobs in South East England
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager Consumer jobs in South East England
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager FMCG jobs in South East England
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager Retail / Wholesale jobs in South East England