Account Executive - B2B
An experienced Account Executive is sought by a top PR & marketing communications agency, to join their central London office. This is a great opportunity for a capable and confident candidate looking to accelerate their PR career as part of a fun and energetic team and who enjoys getting involved in the world of technology.
About the role
This role reports to a PR account manager and typical responsibilities will include the following:-
- Campaign development/management: help to plan and implement client campaigns, evaluate campaign success through effective reporting and develop campaign ideas
- Media/analyst liaison: build relationships with key influencers, media/analyst pitching, advise on media handling
- Client handling: organise and attend client meetings and ensure excellent client satisfaction
- Content generation & content marketing: develop press releases, blogs, thought leadership content, social media posts, media and client emails, speaking/awards submissions, media pitches and post them in the right places at the right time
- Social media: understand key social media channels, and use them to generate sales leads through effective content engagement
- New business/marketing: new business research, ideas generation at brainstorms, writing blogs/releases for the lorries and organising lorry events
Candidate – desired skills and experience:-
As PR Account Executive, you will be able to demonstrate a keen interest and passion for new technology and the latest of gadgets and technology innovation. You will holds strong written and verbal communication skills, and have the confidence and gravitas to manage client accounts, whilst delivering great results in media placement, both national and trade.
- 1+ years’ PR experience (agency or in-house)
- The confidence to be self-sufficient, capable of running smaller accounts on your own
- The ability to multi-task – efficiently manage your own workload and respond well to challenges
- Strong written and communication skills with an eye for detail
- Most importantly you'll be a team player with plenty of energy!
- Creative mind - always looking out for new ideas and not being afraid to speak-up about them
- Graduate calibre
Salary:- £22k - £24k DOE, plus an excellent benefits career development package.
CC Blue Recruitment act as an “Employment Agency” in respect of this vacancy.
CC Blue Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of sex, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.
Apply for Account Executive - B2B
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly