Associate Director – Healthcare
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the healthcare team of a leading communications agency, who specialise in delivering public affairs, media relations, crisis communications, and policy strategy to established healthcare clients. This role calls for an individual with a wealth of experience in delivering communications strategies for a range of healthcare clients. The agency have an excellent reputation and a global outlook, with offices across Europe and Asia.
As Associate Director, your responsibilities will include:
- Working with industry-leading clients, including pharmaceutical companies and businesses at a senior level
- Delivering focused and impactful communications strategies and campaigns
- Leading client counsel and strategy input
- Managing new business development
- Providing senior advice on policy approaches
- Overseeing full account delivery team, including leadership and line management
You will demonstrate:
- A strong background of working in healthcare communications, gained in an agency environment
- Excellent healthcare contacts with a thorough understanding of the industry
- Experience of pitching for and securing new business
- The ability to motivate and inspire a team
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-respected agency which offers great opportunities for career growth and a highly competitive salary and benefits package. If you think you are the ideal candidate, please send your CV to email@example.com.