Senior Marketing Manager - Luxury Fashion / 6 month Contract
A global luxury fashion brand is seeking a Senior Marketing Manager UK, for a maternity cover contract of at least 6 months. Partnering closely with the EU Senior Marketing Manager on all initiatives, this is an extremely rare opportunity to join a world-famous fashion brand, and would suit someone with a strong background in luxury brand marketing, either agency or client side. Please note, they would consider a part-time position of a four-day week.
As Senior Marketing Manager UK, your role will involve:
- Developing and implementing all UK marketing strategy, across retail, wholesale and licencing, including a targeted UK tourist strategy
- Managing strategic brand partnerships across UK and EU markets, in digital, print, and in-store – for example, with airlines, tour operators, banks, newspaper groups and hotels
- Working with a UK-based Advertising agency to implement UK and EU digital and OOH campaigns
- Managing all high-profile brand events in UK
The ideal Senior Marketing Manager will:
- Have proven experience of working for luxury brands in a marketing capacity, and have an excellent book of industry contacts
- Be a real team player, with the ability to work collaboratively, and with people of all levels
- Have experience of managing marketing budgets and external agencies
- Speak European languages, although this is not essential (of particular interest: Italian, French and German)
The company is looking to hire as soon as possible, so please don't hesitate in sending your CV to Edwina@jflrecruit.com.
Apply for Senior Marketing Manager - Luxury Fashion / 6 month Contract
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly