Communications Manager - In-House
Our client is a global organisation that are in over 100 countries and employ circa 150 in London, they focus within the financial sector. They are now seeking to appoint a Communications Manager. You will work with the Head of Communications to manage the organisation’s proactive and reactive engagement with the media; work with staff to develop and implement effective communications programmes and support the organisation’s wider efforts to communicate with stakeholder groups.
- Manage the press office, handling inbound media enquiries.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with the media outlets and provide an efficient and professional service to journalists
- Ensure accurate coverage of the organisation and its activities.
- Draft and circulate press releases, articles, opinion pieces and internal briefing notes.
- Generate interview opportunities for spokespeople globally.
- Monitor media stories
You will have a background in either the finance sector and or professional services. You will be looking for a great new in-house team and to work for a global organisation that can offer you the chance to really work closely with a brand and all internal stakeholders.
They will offer a base of £38-£45k + great package, varied and challenging new role, great team and culture and lots of opportunity for growth and development. They have a focus on work life balance, and a highly supportive management team.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Press Officer Associations / Institutions jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Press Officer Business / Industrial jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Press Officer Financial Services jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Press Officer Media and New Media jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Press Officer Professional Services jobs in London (Central)