PR Manager - In-House - Contract
Progress your career as a PR & Media Manager for one of the worlds largest management consultancy firms. The role is on a mat cover basis between 9 and 12 months.
My client is a global leader in management consultancy for both the public and private sector. They have a marketing function that is 30 strong including their PR team which has 3 heads.
The PR & Media Manager will have the following responsibilities:
* Market knowledge: clearly identify and understand the UK PR landscape, its requirements and my client's ability to exploit these
* PR campaigns - design, deliver and evaluate a programme of creative, responsive, and news driven PR campaigns. Monitor forward features for opportunities, critically review and edit media proposals, pitch ideas to journalists.Work closely with sector and service marketing managers to deliver PR plans.
* Press office: manage the corporate press office for the business and support the Global Head of PR in managing corporate announcements and any negative PR issues
* Media training: organise and undertake bespoke media training for key consultant spokespeople on a regular basis to keep skills fresh. Identify other training needs as appropriate.
* Global PR team: coordinate the global launch of my clients thought leadership and research and act as a day to day contact for members of the international PR team.
* International PR agency management
The current incumbent will begin her mat leave next month and as such my client needs somebody to start quickly. Key requirements include:
- Experience of working within professional services, financial services PR
- Candidates must be experienced at PR Manager level
- Candidates must be degree educated
- Excellent stakeholder management skills essential
My client is willing to offer between £55,000 and £65,000 as a base salary + holiday pay
Apply for PR Manager - In-House - Contract
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly