Account Manager - Senior Account Manager - Work on Campaigns that make a difference
Based in Central London this leading agency is seeking a PR Manager to join their team and work on a variety of exciting accounts and International projects. They enjoy a creative and fun team culture, that is highly supportive and they enjoy a work-life balance with the opportunity of flexible working, coupled with this they offer both internal and external training courses which are tailored to your aspirations, and developing and offering career progression is key for them.
They now seek a PR Manager to join their team to work a variety of projects which will include:
- Gaining speaker opportunities around the world for a young female changemaker and entrepreneur
- Launching a “future care home story” coordinating with a lot of different academic partners to develop the right content (video, press release etc).
- Managing different PRs around the world on the announcement of a new report on climate change
As you will see this is an exciting role and we seek candidates with 2-5 years experience within PR who want to work on international global assignments, on a variety of projects which include projects that will really make a difference in the market, including environmental campaigns.
In return, they will offer a great base salary of £30-£40k plus a great package and bonus, supportive culture, great team, amazing MD, a variety of accounts and a chance to work on PR campaigns that will make a change in the market. Please apply on line or call!
More jobs like this
- Full Time Research Executive (In-House) Associations / Institutions jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Research Executive (In-House) Business / Industrial jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Research Executive (In-House) Media and New Media jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Research Executive (In-House) Professional Services jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Research Executive (In-House) Retail / Wholesale jobs in London (Central)