Associate Director - Top Tier Global Corporate Communications
Are you a global brand corporate comms specialist, eager to take on the next challenge in a top ten multi sector consultancy? Our client, a fully integrated agency, renowned as a true global force within the PR & comms landscape is currently seeking an established Associate Director to join their top ranked corporate and reputation team.
This position is being offered on a 5 day a week or 4 day a week basis; depending on the needs of the applicant.
This highly rated 30 strong team is one of the fastest growing in the agency. They deliver innovative and powerful consumer and corporate campaigns which help shape some of the biggest and most dynamic firms/brands in the world. This role is primarily to work on a newly form multi billion pound FMCG company working alongside the Director and MD to create and deliver .powerful corporate campaigns. These may include crisis management, brand guardianship, employer branding and consumer campaigning, as well as general business consulting.
This role would suit an experienced Associate Director who thrives in a fast- paced environment and can quickly dart from one task to another. New business development is also an important part of this brief; candidates should be able to grab new business opportunities and run with them.
Skills and responsibilities include:
• Experience in delivering strategic corporate communications for global firms.
• Outstanding client servicing skills – acting as a trusted advisor to clients, adding value through your advice and work, and helping clients achieve their business objectives
• Ability to run client teams and ensuring projects are on time, on budget and exceeding expectations
• Identifying new opportunities and contributing to winning new business
• Fantastic communications skills – written and spoken
• Team player and as well as a leader, able to earn the respect of the team and has a desire to share knowledge
• High energy multi-tasker, quick and diligent with good attention to detail
What’s on offer?
• This is a high profile, high performing team within a major agency. The training and support on offer is of a high level across the board allowing you to gain unique and sought after skills at a senior level.
• A competitive /attractive salary and outstanding benefits package
If you feel you have the skills for the role, please send your CV for consideration.
Apply for Associate Director - Top Tier Global Corporate Communications
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- Full Time Financial PR Director (Agency) Business / Industrial jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Financial PR Director (Agency) Consumer jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Financial PR Director (Agency) Financial Services jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Financial PR Director (Agency) FMCG jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Financial PR Director (Agency) Professional Services jobs in London (Central)