Interim External Affairs Executive
This independent organisation within the financial services sector is looking to hire an Interim External Affairs Executive for a 6 month FTC.
Reporting into the External Affairs Manager, you will help promote and enhance this organisation's reputation with key policymakers in Westminster and Whitehall, as well as managing external stakeholder engagement with industry and customer groups.
- Supporting the Head of Corporate Communications in the development and delivery of the corporate communications strategy
- Facilitating the identification and prioritisation of stakeholders and other key opinion formers, and forging relations with a diverse range of stakeholder, e.g. MPs, consumer bodies, financial services firms, trade associations, legislators and regulators
- Developing the organisation's positions and key messages, working with other teams across the organisation to ensure quality and consistency of any external facing communications on policy issues and other opportunities
- Creating and implementing communication campaign activity across stakeholder audiences using both on and off line channels, developing stakeholder messaging and channel management strategies that support the strategy and objection
- Comprehensive knowledge of the workings of Westminster, devolved Parliaments and EU institutions and experience in communications activity with policy makers and civil servants
- A strong knowledge of retail financial services markets, regulation and consumer issues and public policy
- Proven ability to deal effectively with high profile stakeholders and expertise in developing and delivering successful corporate engagement strategies
As they are looking to hire someone ASAP, apply now via the “Apply for this Role” button or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference ER-1701-4180.
Ellwood Atfield recruits the people who talk for you. Experts in the recruitment of Media Relations, Internal Communications, Public Affairs and Policy Professionals.
To view all of our vacancies in London and Brussels, our thought leadership reports and a calendar of forthcoming events please visit www.ellwoodatfield.com
Ellwood Atfield Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.