Account Manager - Award Winning Agency – Driving Consumer Coverage for Growth Clients
Feeling Entrepreneurial? Awesome Account Manager opportunity! Drive national & consumer coverage for some of the UK’s most prominent tycoons and innovators.
Our client is an exciting and dynamic integrated PR agency which is growing from strength to strength and smashing its revenue targets. They are consistently recognised as a leading player in industry rankings and boast an array of awards for their creative campaigns and company culture.
This role sits in one of the highest performing teams, it is fast paced, highly collaborative and headed by some of the industry’s most influential and respected voices. Working in well-structured client teams, the role will deliver an exciting mix of campaigns for media hungry business leaders, inspirational figures, innovators and change makers as well as their pioneering businesses and causes. Projects will range from positioning clients as thought leaders, and high-jacking current affairs to lobbying governments and driving social change; always ensuring excellent national, consumer and broadcast media.
- Running accounts on a need to know basis for the AD/SAM
- Delivery of high quality coverage with focus on achieving higher level pieces of coverage (such as business profiling, brainstorming and formulating survey ideas)
- Taking a proactive role in identifying new ideas for existing clients – such as brainstorms, instigating team catch-ups to discuss concentrations for the next month etc
- Taking ownership of meeting material and advising SAM/AD what should be included in meeting collateral
- Guiding and supporting junior members of the team on accounts
- Developing and maintaining strong, positive client relationships
- New business contribution with proposal preparation, involvement with pitches, campaign ideas and feeding into the Business development team
- Strong leadership and staff management skills
- Where possible, spotting an opportunity for upselling on one client (i.e. Video projects, social media services, media training etc)
The role will suit a confident, proactive individual who has a passion for the media. Ideal candidates will demonstrate a strong track delivering stellar coverage in consumer and national press. Candidates will be smart and analytical, with the ability to confidently manage senior clients while delivering creative strategies that will add real value. First class interpersonal and communication skills will be essential to build effective relationships with clients, the media and internally. This firm are renowned for promoting from within and star performers will be recognised with excellent financial incentives and a truly meritocratic environment. If you feel you demonstrate these qualities and want to work for an expanding, award winning agency, please send your CV for immediate consideration.
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral.
Apply for Account Manager - Award Winning Agency – Driving Consumer Coverage for Growth Clients
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- Full Time Public Affairs / Policy Senior Account Executive Business / Industrial jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Public Affairs / Policy Senior Account Executive Consumer jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Public Affairs / Policy Senior Account Executive Entertainment / Leisure jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Public Affairs / Policy Senior Account Executive FMCG jobs in London (Central)