Senior Communications Officer
The General Osteopathic Council (GOsC) is one of nine statutory regulators responsible for ensuring public and patient safety and wellbeing through the regulation of health professionals.
We set and maintain the standards of training, practice and conduct of some 5,000 osteopaths across the UK, and pride ourselves on being a forward-thinking and innovative regulator, constantly exploring ways of assuring patient safety and enhancing the quality of care.
We are seeking an experienced Senior Communications Officer to play a pivotal role in the Communications team and in the delivery of the GOsC’s communications and engagement strategy. A self-motivated and innovative individual, you will be responsible primarily for managing to a high standard the development and production of GOsC print publications and
You will need to be an established communications professional with a good understanding of the strategic importance of effective communications for delivering corporate objectives and have:
- Demonstrable evidence of managing print and online publication development
- Highly developed writing skills, for online and print media
- Excellent sub-editing, proofreading and design management skills and experience
- An ability to propose innovative ways of working
- Confidence to liaise effectively with colleagues and stakeholders at all levels.
An information pack and details of how to apply are available on our website.
Closing date: Noon on Monday, 20th February 2017.
Interview dates: 2nd and 7th March 2017.
The General Osteopathic Council is committed to ensuring that all our activities, both as a regulator and employer, support and promote equality and diversity.