Account Manager - UK Health Award-Winning Public Affairs Consultancy - Central London
If you are looking for a successful, growing consultancy with collegiate atmosphere, and interesting issues-led client work, please read on.
Our client is very well established, and one of the UK’s leading small/medium public affairs/PR consultancies. With an excellent client list covering all aspects of health from public health to pharmaceuticals they are award winners in their field. A growing non-health client list ensures variety but a convincing interest in health is desirable.
They are looking for a self-starter to join their UK focused Health team, working across a broad range of prominent accounts. You will need prior knowledge of health policy which may or may not come from an agency post.
- Client facing account management
- Day-to-day media and government interaction
- Up-to-date political knowledge
- Strategic development of your clients and team
- UK health public affairs background
- Strong client relationship builder and team player
- Commercial awareness and ability to spot an opportunity to grow the business
- Politically astute
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity.
For more information call Amanda Johnson on 020 7017 3082 or email email@example.com
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne