Senior Account Executive – Luxury & Lifestyle
This boutique agency looks after the PR and communications for some of the world’s most elite and aspirational brands; from big names such as Cartier and Rolex to lifestyle brands including the likes of British Airways, Magnum and Reiss.
The agency was created as a specialist luxury and lifestyle PR & communications division within a larger, global agency network. This means that working here gives you the best of both worlds; the creativity and feel of a boutique agency with the expertise and benefits of being part of a global agency network.
Due to their ongoing success, they are looking for Senior Account Executives to join the team and work under the guidance and support of some of the most talented PR professionals in the luxury and lifestyle industry.
The Role – Senior Account Executive
The Senior Account Executive will play a key role in the newly formed team, working across an enviable portfolio of luxury and lifestyle clients.
- Building and maintaining relationships with key media
- Working on fully integrated campaigns that span campaigns, events, influencer marketing, partnerships and traditional media relations
- Management of Account Executives and/or interns
- Contributing to new business pitches
The Senior Account Executive will have:
- Experience of working on recognisable luxury and lifestyle brands
- Strong media relations skills and contacts
- Experience in integrated communications e.g. digital, experiential and influencer work; with a keen interest in continuing this
For more information on this exciting opportunity please contact Charlotte Bradshaw without delay to discuss in strictest confidence. E: email@example.com
Follow us on Twitter to keep up to date on jobs and news from the PR industry @CapstoneHill
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications,
stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne