Account Director – Corporate
This well renowned corporate & financial PR agency is looking for a Corporate Account Director to join their Capital Markets team.
A top 20 independent agency in the UK (but part of a global network, giving them the best of both worlds) and have gained significant industry recognition for their corporate and financial work.
Their approach is very much consultative and advisory, rather than box ticking. They are known for their creativity and solutions led campaign work offering strategic communications, internal communications, issues and crisis management, media relations, integrated marketing and digital content creation/social media.
Their board and leadership team is made up of top PR talent, former journalists, in house communications directors and brokers who come together to offer their diverse experience to every challenge.
Finally, staff are given a range of superb perks including a travel allowance from Zones 1-3, gym membership, private medical insurance, annual bonus and an enviable 30 days holiday a year.
The Role – Account Director (Corporate)
The Account Director will join the agency’s Capital Markets team to continue to grow their corporate offering in this space. Working into the Director of the Capital Markets team, you will be a key member of the division playing an active role in the team’s growth.
Key Responsibilities of the Account Director:
- Developing and maintaining an in-depth knowledge of clients’ business and the sectors within which they operate
- Providing client with strong and reliable strategic counsel
- Create and implement thought leadership & social media campaigns e.g. speech writing, award entries, comment articles and blog posts
- Identifying new business opportunities for the team
- Monitoring of client profitability, team resources and budget management
The Account Director:
- Will either be a strong SAM or an established AD
- Agency side experience in Corporate PR
- Strong media and broadcast contacts
- Experience in content creation/social media
- Interest in and knowledge of the financial markets and corporate sector
For more information on this exciting opportunity please contact Charlotte Bradshaw to discuss in strictest confidence. E: email@example.com
Follow us on Twitter to keep up to date on jobs and news from the PR industry @CapstoneHill
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications,
stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne
More jobs like this
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager Business / Industrial jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager Financial Services jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager Professional Services jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager Technology jobs in London (Central)