Associate Director – Consumer Brands / Consumer Tech
Although many agencies claim to be integrated; this agency truly is. Having undergone a re-brand, it has reworked its business to provide a long-term framework for the changing face of communications.
It’s an exciting time for them as they continue to win tons of awards and work with some of the world’s biggest brands across retail, finance, travel and consumer, with a particular reputation in the consumer tech space. Clients include the likes of British Airways Airmiles, Microsoft, Hilton Hotels, Skype and Vodafone.
With teams across PR, Strategy, Creative, Social & Content, they take a client focused approach that sees teams created around a client brief; rather than set in stone. As a result, each client team may be made up of a content, creative, digital strategist and PR/Comms person – the result? True integration; and the right team to deliver inspiring, integrated and exciting work!
In terms of reach, they are a significant global network and the UK team is around 60. Culture-wise, it’s warm and friendly and very much work hard and play hard. You’ll work with a real range of top talent, from a content team made up of talented ex journalists to designers, digital strategists and great PR’s. To top it off, you’ll have an excellent benefits package befitting of all global agencies.
The Role – Associate Director
This person will play the role of ‘Head of PR’. They are open to seeing candidates from Senior Account Director all the way through to Director level.
What’s key is that this person is at home working on integrated teams; potentially as the only ‘PR’ person. You’ll need to be someone who can turn their hand to anything!
- Providing a senior level of consultancy to clients and client teams
- Responsible for the overall leadership, strategy and direction of a client portfolio
- Creating strategies to win, grow and excite clients
- Leading by example: strength in media relations, written communications, project management and client counsel are priorities
- Leading and managing a team with excellent organization skills to manage a busy but exciting workload!
- Full understanding of all areas of the business so that organic growth can be achieved through cross selling/upselling into other areas of the business
- Following on from the above, a commercial mindset to spot opportunities to cross-sell/upsell to clients
For more information on this exciting opportunity please contact Charlotte Bradshaw to discuss in strictest confidence. E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Twitter to keep up to date on jobs and news from the PR industry @CapstoneHill
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications,
stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne
More jobs like this
- Full Time Digital & Online Director (Agency) Consumer jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Director (Agency) Financial Services jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Director (Agency) FMCG jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Director (Agency) Technology jobs in London (Central)