Director of Entertainment Marketing – Top-tier Entertainment Marketing Agency
Are you a savvy, self-motivated individual looking to work alongside prestigious brands with true entrepreneurial spirit? If so, a leading entertainment-marketing agency, with offices in LA and New York is actively searching for a charismatic Director of Entertainment Marketing to open up their new office in the heart of central London. You will have the opportunity to rise swiftly within the company and develop your own team in one of the world’s most exciting cities. If Sports, Popular Culture and global brands are your thing, then read on!
Our client is a visionary market leader; creating and implementing entertainment based marketing strategies for global brands whilst partnering them with celebrities, sports stars and other household public figures.
As the Director of Entertainment Marketing, you will be responsible for expanding the London business and increasing profitability, leveraging your current contacts and the company’s existing business relationships and credibility. Within this role you will receive invaluable training with a proven blueprint for success whilst working for some of the world’s most recognisable clients.
- Matching high-profile celebrities with renowned global brands and then closing commercial endorsement deals with each client.
- Driving, motivating and supporting your team, while mentoring junior staff members
- Managing integrated client campaigns and enhancing relationships with clients
- Responsibility as the day-to-day go-to person on ‘boundary-pushing’ global campaigns.
- A proven track record in pitching for business & winning commercial endorsement deals (preferably in entertainment or sports).
- Experienced leadership skills in a commercial environment and experience in developing a team.
- Passion for the Sports Marketing and Entertainment industries; finger on the pulse of current trends and influencers
- Highly organized, diligent with excellent attention to detail
- Strong communications skills, strategic thinker and trend spotter with a creative approach
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this opportunity.
For more information call Benjamin Davies on 0207 017 3087 or email email@example.com
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne