Are you ready to take your next step in your development as a PR professional? If so, we have a new role in the Property Sector, which will allow you to do just that.
I highly successful, multi-sector PR agency are looking for a real admin guru to join their Property team with the view to train them to become a future star of the business. The company itself works across a broad range of sectors including: Crisis Communications, Investor Relations, Social Media, Content and Digital and this is a fantastic opportunity to work with a very reputable company very early on in your career that can’t be missed.
If you are looking to join a company that boasts a strong client list, pride themselves on being pioneers in the market and the ability to operate both domestically and overseas, read on below!
- Manage Press Cuttings and evaluate news quickly
- Manage Award Calendars
- Deal with general enquiries and relay information efficiently to senior members of the team
- Write content
- An interest in the Property Sector and the desire to gain the skills required to progress.
- A can-do attitude with an organised and efficient approach
- A great aptitude to explore new concepts and an open mind to learning new things
- Internship/previous experience would be an advantage although attitude is more valuable than experience
- Strong writing skills with the confidence to pick up the phone
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
For more information call Alex Robinson: 020 7017 3081 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Twitter to keep up to date on jobs and news from the PR industry @CapstoneHill
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne