Consultant (SAE to SAM) - applying social & digital media training to crisis & issues management
I have a fascinating opportunity for someone who is interested in combining skills in social and digital media with meaty corporate reputation management.
The level of the role is very flexible and can suit anyone from Senior Account Executive to Junior Account Director level.
My client is a specialist consultancy whose purpose is to help businesses do digital for themselves. It helps teams to use the web more effectively for promotional and crisis response communications. And it does this through a combination of face-to-face and remote training and coaching, supported by platforms that they've developed in-house.
Some of its clients are responsible for online communications that announce and help shape government policy, while other clients want to bring a human voice to complex regulatory or industrial markets.
The agency is looking for someone who is enthusiastic and full of ideas to lead on its crisis simulations training and digital capability work. You will be confident enough to remove the mystery around digital, help people overcome their fears and provide constructive challenges for more experienced teams.
The team is also looking for someone who will relish the opportunity to be genuinely involved in the running, and growing, of a startup business. And this is because you’ll help with all aspects of training preparation and delivery, including:
- client service
- marketing and training
- helping to ensure projects run smoothly
- developing the firm’s reputation for insight and experience in social media communications and crisis management
- ensuring clients get good value from their investment in the product
Desired experience includes:
- a confident, outgoing person with strong client handling skills. Able to deliver high-quality, senior-level professional coaching, and to manage client relationships effectively
- digital experience in a corporate affairs arena, ideally in the field of crisis & issues management
- someone who lives and breathes social inside and outside of work. Demonstrable experience in modern social media channels; taking an active interest in the latest innovations and industry trends, news, media and current affairs as well as in digital and emerging technologies
- a natural intelligence and curiosity, able to get your head round a lot of meaty sector and client research
- an autonomous style, able to look after your own workload
- able to write accurately for different audiences and in different formats
Apply for Consultant (SAE to SAM) - applying social & digital media training to crisis & issues management
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager Associations / Institutions jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager Business / Industrial jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager Consumer jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager Financial Services jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager FMCG jobs in London (Central)