Are you ready to kick-start your PR career in an innovative multi-sector agency? Or, are you passionate about furthering your career and learning new skills? THIS IS THE ROLE FOR YOU.
Deep in the heart of Oxford Circus lives a PR Agency that requires an Account Executive to come in work across a number of clients in sectors that are rapidly growing. The successful candidate will be reporting to either an Account Manager or an Account Director and will be responsible for the delivery of client programmes and day-to-day liaison with members of the client team amongst others. The creation and sharing of content is also key to the success of this agency and the ideal Account Executive will also be ready to play a part in this process early on.
So if you have strong writing skills, a key eye for detail and the ambition to grow with an agency that is ever-evolving, please read on below:
- Assist with day-to-day execution of client programmes and contribute to client meetings such as taking minutes and providing reliable support.
- Develop good media contacts in areas relevant to client activity.
- Research and write news releases and features for internal approval.
- Liaise with the media with regards to forthcoming events, promotions and features.
- Provide press cuttings for clients and your team when required.
- Create weekly and monthly reports.
- Well versed in PR techniques such as, event management and media relations.
- Strong writing skills
- Ability to identify priorities and manage your own time efficiently.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Eager to learn and take responsibility.
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
For more information call Tim Ruocco: 020 7017 3084 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Twitter to keep up to date on jobs and news from the PR industry @CapstoneHill
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne
Apply for Account Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly