Associate Director – Property PR
This agency is a top 20 independent (but part of a global network with over 250 staff, giving them the best of both worlds) and have gained significant industry recognition for their work in the corporate, financial and property sectors.
Success and growth are set to continue for 2017 and they are looking for an Associate Director to join their high calibre Property team. They pride themselves on being real innovators in the property sector with clients spanning famous London property landmarks, international resorts and property investment funds.
The agency operates in the UK and internationally helping developers market office space, residential properties and retail space; also tapping into their vast financial experience by positioning property-focused funds to investors.
They pride themselves on being professional ‘place makers’, developing strategic, integrated campaigns to alter perceptions of areas, transforming them into desirable places to live, work, socialise or invest in. Their work spans media relations, issues and crisis, advertising, social/digital media and content creation- you’ll certainly have enough to get your teeth into!
Of course, retaining their talented staff is key to their success. To this end, their team are rewarded very well with a range of superb perks including a travel allowance from Zones 1-3, gym membership, private medical insurance, annual bonus and an enviable 30 days holiday a year.
The Role – Associate Director
The Associate Director will play an integral role in the Property team, working closely with the senior team of Directors and the MD.
You’ll be given a stellar range of property accounts as well as new business responsibility, working with one of the most talented teams in the industry.
- Either at Senior Account Director or Associate Director level
- Experience in property PR – commercial, residential or financial/corporate
- A solid agency track record – in house will be looked on favourably but this candidate must have done their time agency side
- Skilled in new business and organic growth of accounts
For more information on this exciting opportunity please contact Charlotte Bradshaw without delay to discuss in strictest confidence. E: email@example.com T: 02070173081
Follow us on Twitter to keep up to date on jobs and news from the PR industry @CapstoneHill
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications,
stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne
Apply for Associate Director – Property PR
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- Full Time Digital & Online Associate Director Associations / Institutions jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Associate Director Business / Industrial jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Associate Director Consumer jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Associate Director Professional Services jobs in London (Central)