Account Manager, PR and Communications – Leading Consumer Communications Consultancy
Do you want to manage some of the most sought after accounts in the industry? Is working for a multi-award winning PR agency a dream of yours? Well you’re looking in the right place.
My client is one of the fastest growing and successful companies in the UK PR market at the moment, and one of the most in demand places to work, due to the endless career progression opportunities at your fingertips. We’re looking for someone equally as special to join the team, a first-rate Account Manager to add to this recipe for success.
Based in the heart of the city, this is one of THE agencies of the moment. They offer a vast range of communication services to their enviable clients. The ideal Account Manager will be involved in all aspects of the services the agency has to offer, from their exceptional strategic consulting to their trend setting campaign strategies.
- Day to day client management
- High-level client counsel
- Strategic development of your clients and team
- An ability to work at a fast pace with accuracy
- Contributing creative ideas to pitches
- Coordinate the preparation and implementation of media events
- Inspiring and motivating an already bright and successful team
- Be a creative and strategic thinker with digital knowledge
- Passionate about brands and PR
- Have superb communication skills
- Have excellent analytical and written skills
- Be able to lead and inspire others
- An eagerness for knowledge and an inquisitive mind
- Want to grow and succeed professionally
For more information call David Zaranka on 020 7017 3084 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
London – New York – Melbourne – Sydney
More jobs like this
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager Consumer jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager Entertainment / Leisure jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager FMCG jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager Retail / Wholesale jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager Travel and Tourism jobs in London (Central)