Head of Communications and Engagement
Regional partnership requires an experienced Senior Communications professional to devise strategy and lead plan across media and stakeholder relations
Newly formed partnership is looking for a robust senior communications professional to head up their communications and stakeholder engagement function as they embark on a wide reaching campaign. This person will be responsible for setting PR and communications strategy linked to wider business objectives and stakeholder requirements. This includes building over-arching programmes across media relations, public affairs, public consultation, reputation management, internal communications and partner communications.
- Work closely with SLT to devise a communications strategy that supports organisational objectives and create a team that is fit for purpose
- Develop and execute a proactive communications plan to position business as trusted and credible partner to its stakeholders across both traditional and digital media
- Develop close links with internal and external stakeholders and ensure a deep understanding of the business, its stakeholders and the environment in which it operates
- Lead the development and delivery of the Brand strategy
- Develop channel strategy and introduce digital platforms to support effective communications
- Produce stakeholder mapping programme and engagement strategy across partners, Government and other interested parties
- Spot opportunities and mitigate potential threats to the organisation, advising senior leadership on best approach
Candidates must demonstrate a track record of creating high performing teams and developing talent. They will be strong influencers and seen as an advisor to the senior leadership team.
VMA Group is the global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications.
To view all our current vacancies, please visit our website at www.vmagroup.com.
VMA Group is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Public Affairs / Policy Head of Group / Department Associations / Institutions jobs in North West England
- Full Time Public Affairs / Policy Head of Group / Department Business / Industrial jobs in North West England
- Full Time Public Affairs / Policy Head of Group / Department Government jobs in North West England