Digital Account Manager/Senior Account Manager – Top Technology PR and Marketing Agency
Do you have a passion for technology and want to be part of a fast growing PR and marketing agency for technology brands? We are looking for a Digital AM or SAM for this exceptional agency in Central London to help them take things to the next level.
Our client is looking for a technology mad Account Manager/Senior Account Manager to help the agency stand out from the same old world of corporate B2B marketing. Their base gives off a real family feel where energy, enthusiasm, teamwork and a hunger to succeed are all mixed with a common purpose. They work with some of the biggest names in the world of technology and look to continue dominating the market.
The ideal candidate will have a deep knowledge of all things content; with inbound marketing, social and paid media skills being particularly desirable. Knowledge of PR and the delivery of PR campaigns will also be a big positive for the right candidate.
- Play a vital part in planning for and driving success for clients
- Manage client programmes to hit deadlines, achieve client objectives and manage a team of excellent account executives to ensure projects and tasks are as agreed with clients
- Client day to day contact with the ability to create and maintain strong relationships
- Manage a mix of big brand and smaller B2B clients across sectors, however, experience in technology, professional services and/or employment/HR.
- Creative force in their teams, bringing current knowledge of paid, earned, owned and shared media (PESO) channels to develop and plan creative integrated campaigns for clients
- Proven experience in running complex and effective content campaigns, which exceed client expectations with the ability to learn new concepts quickly and challenge the status quo
- Team management experience and demonstrable success in nurturing and mentoring junior team members
- Good knowledge and interest in the latest marketing technology tools (marketing automation, social tools, measurement etc.)
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
For more information call David Zaranka on 020 7017 3084 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne
Apply for Digital Account Manager/Senior Account Manager – Top Technology PR and Marketing Agency
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly