Head of Stakeholder Engagement & Communications
My client is a public sector body who is looking to appoint a new Head of Stakeholder Engagement & Communications. The purpose of the role is to lead the development and delivery of the body’s Stakeholder Engagement and Communications Strategy and Service. Responsible for leading the development and nurturing of body’s reputation with its multi-stakeholders, partners and various delivery agencies both regionally and nationally necessary to support achievement of our strategic objectives and priorities.
- Oversee the development and management of body’s Stakeholder Engagement & Communication Strategy and Delivery Plans to enhance and maintain body’s reputation and building its identity with key stakeholders and audiences – including the media.
- Develop and oversee the management of key stakeholder relationships
- Lead, motivate and develop the Stakeholder Engagement & Communications Team.
- Develop and manage a robust internal and external communications service.
- Lead the consultation programme.
- Lead the delivery and evaluation of the impact of all stakeholder engagement and public relations activities, launches and events.
- Lead the development of all published/printed communications materials ensuring delivery to consistently high standards aligned to the body’s brand guidelines.
- Lead the development and maintenance of a knowledge base on key partners.
Please note the closing date for this role is 24th February 2017.
For more information please contact Helen Salt on Helen@blackcherryrecruitment.co.uk or 0161 228 7239.