Senior Communications Manager – International Development
This leading international development organisation work across a huge range of projects and practice areas, and pride themselves on their team’s specialist knowledge, and their exciting project collaborations.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Senior Communications Manager to join the team! This is a broad role, with three main strands: brand development, corporate communications and project communications. It is a highly independent role, and the successful candidate will work closely with the organisation’s senior team to develop strategy and implement innovative communications solutions.
The role will include:
- Playing a key role in the company’s rebrand
- Stakeholder relations, internally and externally
- Developing communications strategies for a range of international projects with varying demands and objectives
- Devising and implementing corporate communications strategies
- Supporting internal communications strategy and outreach
- Media relations
- Supporting the bids team with pitch content
The ideal candidate will have
- A broad communications background – international development experience is NOT essential
- Excellent writing skills
- Creativity and enthusiasm, and the ability to suggest and implement new communications solutions
- Excellent corporate communications credentials
- Stakeholder engagement experience and expertise
- Internal communications experience
This is an exciting role at a highly reputable organisation. If you would like to apply, or for more information, please email email@example.com.
Apply for Senior Communications Manager – International Development
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly