In-House Communications Officer – Industrials Giant – Media Relations, Content Creation & Social Med
Passionate about British industry? Exceptional Communications Officer required for an influential blue chip industrials firm. Varied corporate comms and public affairs projects including proactive & reactive media relations, stakeholder engagement, content creation and social media management.
This top tier industrials firm is a prominent & influential voice in the UK economy and a major innovator within their industry. This exceptional Communications Officer role will work in a well-structured central London team; reporting to the heads of department, partnering internal comms and public affairs specialists and liaising with regionally located teams.
Projects will vary from owning local and national media relationships for the firm to spearheading national brand awareness campaigns promoting the firm’s vital contribution to their industry, the UK economy and local charity initiatives. The role will also create a range of engaging content including a quarterly magazine and managing the firm’s social media presence. It will also help coordinate large scale events; managing senior industry and political stakeholders.
- Media management; proactive media relations (managing interviews, identifying media hooks, development of key messages) with regional & national media
- Providing general public relations advice and support to the business;
- Crisis communications and issues management;
- Stakeholder engagement with various industry and government bodies;
- Coordination of large scale industry and political events;
- Management of social media channels, including Twitter and LinkedIn. This includes development of targeted social media campaigns;
- Coordinate the publication of quarterly magazine, including overseeing content production; writing content; proofreading and editing copy.
Ideal candidates will be bright and ambitious with past communications experience gained in a reputable agency or in-house, ideally completing corporate and public affairs related work. Knowledge of transferable infrastructure/industrials, property, transport & logistics sectors would be particularly valuable. You will have a strong interest in current affairs and public issues as well as an in-depth knowledge of the media with broad networks. Candidates should combine this media nous with first class writing skills, with the ability to draft engaging content including traditional magazines and developing social media strategies. If you feel you have the suitable experience and skill to complete the role, please submit your CV for consideration.
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral in a new role.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Executive Associations / Institutions jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Executive Business / Industrial jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Executive Government jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Executive Utilities jobs in London (Central)