Senior Account Director - Associate Director - Strategic Lead
Our client is a fast-growing company that delivers research, content and thought leadership campaigns to a wide range of blue-chip corporate clients. They now seek a senior account director or associate partner to lead and develop a team as well as developing key client business.
The successful candidate will combine excellent client-facing skills with a strong grasp of how to use research and content to achieve clients’ marketing objectives. You will have the creativity, drive and commercial acumen required to grow the business with some of the agency's largest clients, within the financial & professional services sector.
You will manage the key client relationships and you will have a sense of whether the project is on track with client expectations. You will be supported by editorial experts, but you will need to see the bigger picture on projects and look after your client's interests. You will be the face for the client and manage the relationships and look at opportunities to develop more business.
- Growing revenues within our existing client B2B accounts
- Becoming a trusted advisor to your client contacts,
- Working with editorial, research a
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with senior marketing professionals
- Finding opportunities to upsell and cross-sell
- Working on proposals and leading client pitches
- Lead and mentor a great team
In return, they will offer a base of £60-£70k, plus a commission bonus of up to £20k, full benefits package which include pension. This is an exciting time to join this 30 strong agency who work with global companies and have an outstanding name in the market, opportunities to senior management.
Apply for Senior Account Director - Associate Director - Strategic Lead
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- Full Time Research Senior Account Manager Associations / Institutions jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Research Senior Account Manager Business / Industrial jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Research Senior Account Manager Financial Services jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Research Senior Account Manager Media and New Media jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Research Senior Account Manager Professional Services jobs in London (Central)