Account Executive - Senior Account Executive - great career path
Based in central London, this award-winning PR agency has one of the best cultures and teams in the market. They have over circa 40 in the company and work with big brand Food & drink accounts, as well as big brand consumer giants, including Coca-Cola.
What you will notice as soon as you walk through their doors is their infectious buzzy and creative atmosphere. They have one of the best teams in the market and do some amazing creative campaign work for global clients. The management team are the most supportive and well-connected in the industry and they LOVE to pass their knowledge on. They will offer both external and internal training courses, they are an employer of choice. They also offer great socials, away days, team lunches, staff bonus's, fast track career opportunities, the benefits go on!
As an Account executive or senior account executive, you will work across a number of their flag ship Food & drink and consumer accounts, and you will also gain experience on some leading consumer accounts
- Writing effective press releases
- Creating a Buzz around your clients
- Developing strong relationships with key clients and media.
- working on International & UK campaigns and events
- Developing key relationships with clients and the media
- Mix of traditional and social media campaigns
- Assisting senior team members
- Taking new products to market
- As an AE or SAE will have PR experience within food & drink or consumer experience.
- "nose for news"
- Experience developing relationships with key clients and media
- Good media contacts both B2C and B2B
- Understanding of the consumer media landscape
- Passion for food and drink and consumer
- Good writing skills
- Fun and outgoing personality who thrives on creating great campaigns.
The Rewards for an Account Executive - Senior Account Executive:
- Base salary of £20-£27k depending on experience
- pension, health
- Work from home options
- 25 days holiday + Birthday off
- Great team and culture which is highly creative and buzzy
- Lots of great training internal and external
- Socials and away days
- Bonus, pension, health and full benefits
- Great London location
- Global brands and international work
- Voted the best place to work and you can see why with all these great and many more benefits!
- PLUS LOTS MORE
Apply for Account Executive - Senior Account Executive - great career path
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- Full Time Research Senior Account Executive Consumer jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Research Senior Account Executive FMCG jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Research Senior Account Executive Media and New Media jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Research Senior Account Executive Retail / Wholesale jobs in London (Central)