PR Account Manager
About The Agency
An award winning PR & marketing agency, Pier has a reputation for offering a fantastic place to work and great opportunities to further your career.
Pier boasts a portfolio full to the brim with amazing clients and brand names including Homepride Flour, Scottishpower Renewables, Spirit Yachts and the East of England Co-op. The agency has become renowned for bringing a level of energy and creativity to each and every project and is now looking for a dynamic individual to join its successful team and help build on the agency’s success.
The team provides a great mix of professionalism and passion, focus and fun, and together has a raft of experience in PR, marketing and digital media.
The agency delivers honest PR consultancy, outstanding media relations, integrated marketing, copy writing and a unique take on social media outreach.
About the PR Account Manager role
Pier has an exciting opening for a PR Account Manager to join the team. Based in Suffolk, the agency offers a fun, creative and innovative environment where you will be working alongside a team of enthusiastic PR and marketing professionals.
The responsibilities of the Account Manager include:
- Plan and implement cohesive PR campaigns
- Writing strong copy for press releases, features and other documents
- Work to raise the media profile of clients whilst increasing their brand reputation
- Managing social media channels and create hard-working social media content
- Play a supporting role in new business
The new Account Manager will need to have previously worked within PR and will have:
- Minimum of two year’s PR experience
- Experience working with social media
- Great attention to detail
- Strong media relations skills and ability to sell in
- An interest in integrated marketing
In return Pier will offer:
- Competitive salary
- Profit related bonus scheme
- 6% pension contribution
- Annual training budget
- Bags of room to grow and build a strong career
Please contact Kate Bowden Smith to apply or for a confidential chat about the PR Account Manager role email: Kate@pier-marketing.com or call: 07808 901387.