Business Development Manager
- Contract Type
Working across a wide variety of industry sectors with companies such as Louis Vuitton, Sanofi, Skoda, Accor Hotels ePressPack creates bespoke multi-channel communication platforms which enhance the way organisations are able to publish, present, manage and distribute content (text, images, video content etc.) for media and other stakeholder audiences.
Having recently expanded and opened our business operation in London, this role is integral to the future success and growth of ePressPack here in the UK and across EMEA.
Arriving at early stage development of the UK operation it is vital the individual has a new business mentality and a desire and work ethic to make a major impact in the marketplace.
The successful individual will be capable of maintaining a sales orientated focus at all times, have the aptitude to identify and approach potential clients, and able to sell throughout the entire sales cycle.
Being a member of a small team it is important the individual is a team player as well and versatile to accommodate additional responsibilities when required.
For the right candidate, and governed by success, this role will not only be rewarding in the short term but has a strong emphasis on evolving quickly as the success of the business builds.
- Focus is key PR & Communication decision makers across brands and decision makers within PR agencies in the UK, as well as potential partnership and Enterprise sales.
- New business generation across UK by following up on or generating own leads and proposing solutions that lead to maximisation of revenues
- To reach or exceed specific targets by achieving pre-set criteria on revenue generated
- Highly proactive by ensuring that all clients are handled to the highest standards and everything is known about their PR and communications requirements throughout the year to ensure revenue growth and product entrenchment is maximised
- Ensure regular contact with clients and prospects on the phone and through meetings to maintain ongoing satisfaction with the solution, support and to maximise retention rates
- Highly proficient in demonstrating all ePressPacks capabilities
- Bring new ideas and initiatives to the fore to grow the new business opportunities and expand the brand within the UK
- Effectively manage your sales pipeline, ensuring it is up to date and accurate at all times
- Weekly and monthly reporting to management on sales activities, pipeline and forecasts
- Become a key ambassador for ePressPack within the UK by developing strong relationships with customers face to face, through contact during meetings, presentations or at industry events
- Continually evolving an understanding of the PR, marketing and digital space and how this impacts our clients and creates opportunities for the business
- Regularly providing feedback from clients, prospects and the marketplace in general to management in order for the business to address, adapt and evolve as necessary
- Previous experience selling into the UK PR & Communications marketplace is essential
- Have direct contact with key PR & Communication decision makers within direct organisations and PR agencies
- Proven track record of successfully hitting targets and growing client base
- Experience in complex, consultative or solution digital sales into the corporate and agency market
- Demonstrable experience of selling to all levels of personnel both on the phone and face to face
- Demonstrable experience of working successfully across the entire sales cycle
- Have the drive and determination to successfully contribute to the overall success of the UK business
- Experience in addressing any shortfall in targets to ensure lost ground is made up
- Experienced and successful in new business development
- Experienced and successful in developing existing accounts through both cross and up-selling
- Demonstrable experience of successful short, mid and long term planning of your sales year
- Great customer rapport and servicing
- Digital sales experience
- Proficient communication skills, verbal and written
- Fully conversant in word, excel and powerpoint
- Ambitious and driven to make a real impact in a start-up business
- Is able to rise to the challenge even in times of difficulty
- Is extremely focused and able to maintain this at all times to overcome distractions
- Great networker, always looking for the next opportunity
- Able to work under own initiative as well as part of a team
- Collaborative, supportive and personable to both colleagues and clients at all times
- Able to recognise when things aren’t going according to plan and to effect change accordingly
- Accurate in all communications and takes pride in how they present themselves and the company
- Presentable at all times
- Well networked within the PR industry
Apply for Business Development Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly