3 days left
- Contract Type
Are you an experienced recruitment consultant currently recruiting positions within the communications industry? Or a PR professional looking to make the move into recruitment? JFL are searching for a switched-on, motivated and sociable communications Recruitment Consultant to join our growing team.
Based in the heart of Soho, overlooking the world-famous Carnaby Street, JFL is a leading London communications recruitment consultancy. Our clients range from world-renowned brands to FTSE 100 corporates to leading and boutique agencies, and include Walt Disney, InterContinental Hotels, Disney, Red Bull, Amazon, and Samsung. We pride ourselves on delivering a 5* service to clients and candidates, providing counsel and market advice, and placing the top candidates in the best roles.
As Recruitment Consultant you will be a key team member, liaising with clients and candidates whilst playing an instrumental role in new business development. You will be placing candidates in both permanent and contract positions spanning the communications spectrum, and will have:
- An impressive track record of working in communications recruitment
- A proactive and confident approach to new business development and networking
- A strong academic background
- The ability to work with clients and candidates of all levels and across all sectors
- An outgoing personality, and most importantly be a team player
JFL offers a competitive salary, quarterly bonuses, and an excellent commission structure, along with an impressive benefits package that includes 25 days holiday (plus your birthday off and time off between Christmas and New Year), private healthcare, travel insurance, season ticket loan and pension. We also jump at any opportunity to celebrate with birthdays, JFL anniversaries, promotions, Christmas and summer parties and regular socials.
This is a fantastic opportunity to take the next step in your career within a fast-paced and fun-loving agency. Plus, by virtue of being in Soho, you can look forward to plenty of fashionable and exciting places to shop, eat or drink!
If you would like to join us, please do get in touch by sending your CV to our Managing Director, Edwina Goldman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for Recruitment Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- Full Time Research Writer / Copywriter Associations / Institutions jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Research Writer / Copywriter Business / Industrial jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Research Writer / Copywriter Charity / Voluntary organisation jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Research Writer / Copywriter Consumer jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Research Writer / Copywriter Education jobs in London (Central)