Account Manager, Sports Sponsorship – Top-tier Sports Marketing Agency
Are you a savvy, self-motivated individual looking to work alongside prestigious brands and global sporting rights holders with true entrepreneurial spirit? If so, a leading integrated sports marketing agency is actively searching for an Account Manager to join their team in the heart of central London. If you’re absolute sports nut are your thing, then read on!
The right candidate will come with a robust, integrated skillset and breadth of knowledge that extends beyond PR into the wider marketing sphere, covering partnerships, sponsorship, digital, experiential and influencer engagement. Someone who has extensive experience in being the Account Lead across big brands, and who is well versed in delivering major, multi-layered campaigns for these brands.
The ideal candidate is a visionary and highly creative entrepreneurial thinker with a massive knowledge and passion for the sports space - specifically a real passion for automotive brands. Experience of working on global accounts with big brands and sporting rights holders would be an advantage!
- Strategic planning
- Creative idea generation
- Delivery and implementation of UK & international Sponsorship/ PR campaigns
- Contribution to campaigns for iconic consumer brands, leveraging sporting properties
- Toolkit writing and creation of assets
- Branded content creation
- Event management and delivery
- Partnership negotiation and delivery (brand/media)
- Delivery of effective social media campaigns (within context of broader integrated campaign)
- Delivery of influencer engagement programs
- Experience with big consumer brands and/ or sporting rights holders across all major Communications channels
- Budget management/ownership, including monitoring and reconciliation, plus fee negotiation
- Managing a small team AAE-AM level
- Contributing to new business pitches
- Attending relevant industry events to reinvigorate the creative process
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this opportunity.
For more information call Benjamin Davies on 0207 017 3087 or email email@example.com
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne
More jobs like this
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager Consumer jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager Entertainment / Leisure jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager FMCG jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager Media and New Media jobs in London (Central)