Head of PR – Fashion. To start ASAP to the end of year.
Do you have a strong track record of delivering major campaigns, a high level of creativity and extensive experience in dealing with all levels of media? We are looking for a highly experienced candidate to manage our client’s European fashion PR team and deliver outstanding media relations campaigns. We are seeking someone with an extensive network of contacts who has Fashion PR experience and is able to work closely with senior team members to ensure creative strategic PR plans are highly successful.
The responsibilities of the role will include:
- Managing the European fashion PR team to deliver day to day public relations activities across Europe
- Working closely with the internal corporate communications team
- Responding to business launches by creating strategic PR plans
- Budget and Internal stakeholder management
- Working closely with the senior management team including business leaders, marketing content and international counterparts
The ideal candidate will be:
- A PR expert, someone who has a strong contact book including a network of mainstream consumer and fashion reporters
- Tactically aware and have considerable knowledge about what is happening in the media as well as a high business acuteness
- Strategic and proactive and able to ensure that PR activity delivers against business objectives
- Adaptable and a natural leader- able to inspire teams, take responsibility and make things happen and have a fully integrated sense of working for a large brand
- Very experienced In the PR industry- a very strong background working in fashion and retail
This is a fantastic opportunity for a strategic thinker who enjoys working in a fast-paced culture. Please send CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org