Corporate/B2B Account Director
Do you love to have fun at work whilst delivering excellent work?
I am looking for an Account Director with strong B2B and corporate communications experience and a solid track record of delivering projects for high profile clients, to join my clients new business services division and support the senior team with their ambitious growth plans.
You will be passionate about working with dynamic brands, from start-ups and SMEs to blue chip organisations, the ideal candidate will be a creative thinker and have an excellent understanding of the structure, process and quality needed to run large corporate accounts across a diverse range of sectors.
You’ll be someone who can jump straight in to an already established team, to truly hit the ground running with delivering fantastic results for clients as well as supporting on new business opportunities and development. Crisis communications experience and knowledge of public affairs and stakeholder relations would be advantageous.
You’ll also be line managing a team of incredibly talented account handlers, so my client need someone with a skill set that goes beyond the conventional PR role when it comes to leading by example and supporting and cultivating talent from within the existing teams.
The agency is in it’s 20th year, so they understand what it takes to offer unrivalled expertise to clients, and their people sit at the heart of that!
Please email Jenny for the full brief!
Apply for Corporate/B2B Account Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- Full Time Public Affairs / Policy Senior Account Manager Business / Industrial jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Public Affairs / Policy Senior Account Manager Entertainment / Leisure jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Public Affairs / Policy Senior Account Manager Financial Services jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Public Affairs / Policy Senior Account Manager FMCG jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Public Affairs / Policy Senior Account Manager Media and New Media jobs in London (Central)