We want you
..and your fresh creative mind and graphic design expertise to work with us to deliver mind-blowing quality and truly innovative work for our brand and for our growing roster of clients.
Are you looking for that career changing role that sets you on the path you’ve been dreaming of? You will produce digital campaigns and print materials for our five UK offices and across a wide variety of clients. Your work will reach across the UK. You will also be helping to build and enhance the company brand as it continues to expand in the UK and internationally.
Working directly with and reporting to the Group Director of Marketing.
Can you deliver?
You will need expertise in the following:
- Excellent layout and typography skills – a love of typography!
- Previous experience in managing your own projects
- Experience in a digital design environment, across platforms
- Preparing publications for print – including a quarterly magazine
- Experienced with Power Point, Prezi and Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop/InDesign)
- Confident at leading creative projects for our clients and in house
- Supporting the creation of new business pitches
- Building corporate identity
You'll also probably have 2-4 years of experience, but we're open on that.
If you're ready to join the team, click APPLY now.
Apply for Graphic Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- Full Time Digital & Online Other Associations / Institutions jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Other Business / Industrial jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Other Consumer jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Other Entertainment / Leisure jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Other Financial Services jobs in London (Central)