Group Communications Manager
6 days left
- Contract Type
Driving strategy, content and reporting across internal, external, CSR and IR this role encompasses all elements of Corporate Communications. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a forward-thinking and innovative global telecoms organisation in a period of rapid growth.
You will be an excellent writer with the ability to juggle multiple priorities as the go-to for all things comms. Working with agencies and communications professionals in global regions you will coordinate all internal and external communications including crisis, reputational management and IR with the support of the Associate Director of Comms.
- Supporting the Associate Communications Director in the delivery of corporate communications strategy - internal external and CSR
- Supporting the delivery of the company’s financial reporting schedule
- Building and developing relationships with relevant internal and external stakeholders
- Drafting and editing content for a range of channels including press releases, presentations, scripts, statements and newsletters
- Working with external agencies – production/digital/PR
- Providing guidance to regional teams on appropriate communications
- Broad corporate communications experience across internal and external
- Proven experience in targeted content creation and planning
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Proven media handling skills including issues and crisis communications
- Experience in a global role working across a number of jurisdictions is an advantage
- Demonstrable understanding of sustainability/CSR issues
- Financial or ESG/CSR reporting experience
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.
Apply for Group Communications Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly