EXCLUSIVE role: Director – MD level – Global Marcomms Agency – Technology
We have a rare and exclusive opportunity for a senior, integrated communications leader to join an agency that’s being talked about for all the right reasons. They are going through a period of positive change so it’s a fantastic opportunity to really shape the culture, continued growth and direction of the agency.
Before reading on for further information, please note some of the key attributes needed:
- B2B technology experience – this doesn’t have to be your only area of expertise however as the agency does have its heartland in tech an understanding/interest of this sector is needed
- New business acumen
- A true integrated communications professional, with an understanding of how integrated teams work together
About the Agency
Integrated: Although many agencies claim to be integrated, this one truly is. Having rebranded several years ago as a marcomms agency, they continue to focus on real integration and cross working of teams to deliver the best results. With capabilities across Communications, Strategy, Creative, Design/UX, Social/Digital & Content, they have a client cetered approach, creating blended teams around specific briefs rather than being set in stone as seen in traditional PR agencies. The result? Real integration; and the right team to deliver inspiring and best in class work.
Full service: The agency is full service, with teams/specialisms across corporate communications, consumer and technology (b2b and consumer) with hugely recognisable blue chip names. However their heartland lies in technology, with clients such as Tinder, EE, Dell, Cisco and BAE Systems. As a result, we are looking for someone with b2b tech sector experience although this doesn’t have to be your only area of expertise or interest.
Global: The agency is part of a global network with over 130 people in the UK office.
Culture and Benefits: In the last few years, the agency has undergone a merger with its sister agency which has added to its client base and global reach. As it continues its rebrand as a marketing communications agency and with the merger, change is at the forefront. It’s a relatively flat structure with a warm, collaborative culture where people are encouraged to challenge the status quo. In terms of benefits – you’ll get UNLIMITED holiday plus gym, private healthcare and more.
The Role: Director – MD equivalent
As a whole the hierarchy is reasonably flat and there is a move away from job titles, however if we had to categorise it this role is a Director- MD level equivalent role. The agency is also moving away from media relations to more of a management consulting/strategic communications focus, so an additional title/specialism could be Head of Strategic Communications or Client Services.
Key attributes for success:
- An understanding of integrated and how integrated teams can work together
- B2B technology sector experience and interest
- New business track record and an interest/vision for growth
- The gravitas to get teams behind them, with the ability to lead when required
- Experience of leading teams and agencies through change
- Embody the companies values of collaboration, working together and finding creative solutions to problems
For more information on this exciting opportunity please contact Charlotte Bradshaw to discuss in strictest confidence. E: email@example.com
Apply for EXCLUSIVE role: Director – MD level – Global Marcomms Agency – Technology
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly