PR Officer - in-house - National Charity - 12 month fixed term contract
This well-respected national charity is looking for a PR professional for a fixed term 12 month contract. Within this role you can look forward to joining a charity with a busy year ahead and take responsibility for the regional and local PR within a specific area of the UK.
- Identify opportunities and set clearly agreed targets and objectives with the PR Manager.
- Lead on responding to reactive regional and local media.
- Identify case studies and support them to share their experiences in the media.
- Develop and co-ordinate media campaigns. Write and edit press releases; articles for in-house and external publications, creating speeches and items for the organisation's website and intranet.
- Support the delivery of media training.
- Provide social media support nationally and regionally.
- Develop and maintain working relationships with regional and local media.
- Develop and deliver PR & Media plans.
- Good understanding of communication channels and the media landscape
- Experience of planning, delivering and evaluating PR plans
- Ability to communicate effectively on all formats.
- Flexible approach to working hours.
- Ability to manage own time effectively and productively
You must demonstrate experience in developing and delivering PR plans and campaigns, and will have worked with journalists at the national or regional level in securing significant media coverage.
To apply: If you feel you demonstrate these qualities and want to work for an expanding, award winning agency, please send your CV for immediate consideration
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral.
Apply for PR Officer - in-house - National Charity - 12 month fixed term contract
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly