PR Manager - In-house - Property (12 month maternity contract)
location, Location, LOCATION!
Fantastic in-house property PR role with top tier and nationally acclaimed commercial and residential estate agency based in Central London. The role is primarily B2B and corporate communications focused and would suit a talented senior press officer or SAM/AD looking to make the transition in-house. Proven knowledge of the commercial and investment property market alongside residential experience is advantageous.
Please note this is a 12 month maternity contract and this role will require occasion travel within the UK.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Researching, writing and distributing press releases through key national media outlets as well as the local and regional newspapers, business and trade press and where appropriate, TV and radio and social media
- Identifying stories, news and trends
- Strategic co-ordination of regional and discipline stories with B2B and B2C PR teams.
- Management of a reactive and proactive press office
- Amplify working with social media team to amplify coverage and escalate any crisis PR issues
- Organsing photo shoots, press calls where necessary.
- Organising regional events and media liaison
- Establish and maintain relationships with the news, business, property and retail editors as well as correspondents of key regional newspapers and online journals
- Liaison with internal senior stakeholders and wider website teams
- Work with marketing team, for sponsorship, events and publications.
- Work closely with the head of Commu8nications to prepare and present PR strategies.
- Minimum of 4 years experience ideally in Property PR from an agency or inhouse background.
- Proven ability to write press releases, articles, blogs and edit copy as well as plan podcasts.
- Excellent people management skills; experience in client management and managing expectations.
- strong journalist relationship builder with proven contacts in the property, retail, business and national press.
- Creative and proactive, spots and capitalises on opportunities to promote the business and its services
- Excellent relationship builder and is well networked; wins trust quickly and maintains it.
- Organised, manages routine processes well, efficient and meets deadlines.
- Skilled proof reader; strong attention to detail and accuracy.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration as this is an urgent vacancy and will be reviewed upon application
Apply for PR Manager - In-house - Property (12 month maternity contract)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Business / Industrial Senior Press Officer Digital & Online jobs in London (Central)
- Consumer Senior Press Officer Digital & Online jobs in London (Central)
- Professional Services Senior Press Officer Digital & Online jobs in London (Central)
- Retail / Wholesale Senior Press Officer Digital & Online jobs in London (Central)