Digital/Social Lead – International Communications Agency
Do you thrive off doing inspiring work, coming up with a better, more creative answer to a problem? Then keep reading. We’re looking for a Digital and Social Lead (anywhere from SAD – Director level, we are open to various levels) for this international, integrated communications agency.
Say goodbye to silo’s – you’ll work across a range of clients here, from some of the biggest names in technology such as Tinder, Nokia and Dell to consumer brands such as Pepsi and Jack Daniels. The briefs could be pure consumer or focus more on a corporate/b2b offering/audience – what matters is that you’re plugged into the latest developments in social to produce ideas that wow clients and create iconic campaigns.
More About the Agency
Integrated: Although many agencies claim to be integrated, this one truly is. Having rebranded several years ago as a marcomms agency, they continue to focus on real integration and cross working of teams to deliver the best results. With capabilities across Communications, Strategy, Creative, Design/UX, Social/Digital & Content, they have a client centered approach, creating blended teams around specific briefs. The result? Real integration; and the right team to deliver inspiring and best in class work.
Full service: The agency is full service, with teams/specialisms across corporate communications, consumer and technology (b2b and consumer) with hugely recognisable blue chip names.
Global: The agency is part of a global network with over 130 people in the UK office.
Culture and Benefits: In the last few years, the agency has undergone a merger with its sister agency which has added to its client base and global reach. It’s a relatively flat structure with a warm, collaborative culture where people are encouraged to challenge the status quo. In terms of benefits – you’ll get UNLIMITED holiday plus gym, private healthcare and more.
The Role: Digital/Social Lead
This role will see you lead some of the company’s core social/digital programmes across a range of household name clients. We’re looking for someone who gets excited by discovering new ideas, methodologies and cool stuff that makes a real difference to what the agency does.
No two days are the same but some of your responsibilities will include:
- Developing a clever multi-channel digital strategy to demonstrate clear ROI
- Managing multiple teams of creative digital thinkers to get the very best from their individual skillsets
- Understanding the very latest developments in social to wow clients with smart ideas
- Scoping and delivering a large scale, integrated project
- Planning the most effective and optimized paid digital campaigns to raise brand awareness, or driving leads or complimenting organic social and content strategies. Or all of the above!
- Competitive salary
- Monthly drinks and socials with TWO agency parties every year
- Enhanced pension contributions
- Gym membership discount
- One month transfer to an international office after two years service
- Three month sabbatical after three years service
- Thank you payment of £500 after five years service
- 25 days holiday per year and an additional day each year up to 30 days
- Discounted massages to let off steam
- Free agency breakfasts and snacks with discounted coffees
- Company running club
- Paid volunteering day
- Free eye tests
- Cycle to work scheme and season ticket loan
For more information on this exciting opportunity please contact Charlotte Bradshaw to discuss in strictest confidence. E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Digital/Social Lead – International Communications Agency
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Business / Industrial Other Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Consumer Other Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Entertainment / Leisure Other Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- FMCG Other Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Media and New Media Other Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)