PR Manager (Maternity Cover)
PR MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER)
EFL House, Preston
35 hours per week
£35,000 per annum + benefits
The temporary PR Manager will activate the annual strategic PR plan for the EFL, inputting into the overall Communications strategy and be responsible for all internal and external PR communications for the EFL and EFL Trust.
- Educated to Degree Level with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a PR role.
- A thorough understanding of the Media and PR industry.
- Experience of working within the sports industry
- An understanding of the EFL and its 72 member clubs and the wider Football Family.
- The ability to generate ideas, challenge the status quo whilst considering organisational limitations.
- Trusted relationships with print and broadcast media contacts.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including proven experience of influencing individuals and decision makers at all levels.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven experience of developing and activating PR plans.
- The ability to create, manage and maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- A track record for meeting and exceeding goals within strict timeframes in a pressurised environment.
- The ability to plan and think strategically.
- Pro-active approach to day to day issues.
The EFL is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, religion or belief(s), gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age or with regards to pregnancy or maternity.
For a full job description and application form, please download the attached documents on this listing.
Completed application forms should then be returned to via the 'Apply' button.
Closing Date: 5pm, Friday 1st March 2019
Interview Date: TBC
Apply for PR Manager (Maternity Cover)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly