Account Manager needed to spearhead work on dream tech clients – including Facebook & Red Bull. Glob
My leading client, a global network agency who are hugely revered in the world of technology, are looking for a new Account Manager to join their Digital Commerce (Digi-com) team.
This role could see you joining one of PR Week's TOP FIVE Tech agencies, as well as working on some dream clients, including Facebook, Red Bull Media House, MailJet, Monetate!
Due to fierce agency loyalty, roles within this team don’t arise often – if you are interested in finding your dream job, read on!
About The Role
Working with the wider team, you’ll use your expertise and passion for the B2B digi-com space (advertising, marketing and retail technology) in order to deliver varied and creative campaigns for a range of clients, including those from fresh start-ups to established market leaders.
As an Account Manager at Hotwire, you are the lynchpin of accounts, supporting and managing junior team members, as well as beginning to own client relationships and make sure that everything runs smoothly day to day on your campaigns and projects.
Daily responsibilities include:
- Look after a portfolio of around 6-8 clients; managing budgets (with senior oversight) as well as the teams’ hours
- Be able to lead work with a low level of senior support
- Manage more junior members of the team as necessary
- Have a results focused approach to your work; ensuring client delight through deliverables
- Get your hands dirty; and be a real team player
- Have a strategic viewpoint; thinking about the upcoming months and what you can do to move your client forward seamlessly
- Have strong influencer relationships and be continuously striving to keep these sharp
- Consistently think outside of plans to give your clients new and exciting ideas for campaigns that will hit business objectives and grow accounts organically
- Be a master at juggling a number of projects at once; whilst instilling senior clients with confidence and motivating the team beneath you
- Be proactive in putting yourself forwards for new business and agency opportunities in order to develop your own profile and areas of expertise within the business
About The Agency
Sitting within the top 5 of PR Week’s Top Tech agencies, this global agency work fluidly across nine office locations and cover everything from traditional tech to fin-tech, auto-tech to health-tech and much more!
Recent winners of various PR Moment awards, their bursting trophy cabinet reflects the incredible work and creative projects they lead.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- 4+ years’ experience in a dynamic PR environment, ideally digital commerce, but we are flexible on this
- A genuine interest in, and thorough knowledge of technology and digital commerce
- A proven client management record
- Strong skills as a people manager
- The ability to manage priorities and multi-task
- Creative thinking
- Excellent writing skills
- Sound strategic sense
- Good media, social media and wider influencer contacts
- Experience of delivering digital campaigns
- A real team player attitude
- An entrepreneurial outlook
- A strong new business track record
- Ambition, drive and motivation
- Incredible training from The Academy – supporting you at every stage of your career
- Understanding that life doesn’t always fit around the 9-5; and that work/life balance is crucial
- The Bootcamp – an annual trip to a European city with the whole global team
- Well-being allowance or private health care
- Sponsored sabbatical after 4 years’ service
- An exciting and rewarding long-term career, bringing constant challenge and fresh opportunities as you develop
- The opportunity to have global reach within our offices
- Early finish Fridays, 25 days’ holiday and great team socials
Interested? Get in touch via the application form below or share your CV and covering note to Charli@PremierResourcing.co.uk.
Apply for Account Manager needed to spearhead work on dream tech clients – including Facebook & Red Bull. Glob
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly