PR Week Jobs is the official recruitment marketing & candidate attraction platform for PR Week. PR Week is the world’s leading PR and communications publication and offers the very best in global news, opinion and knowledge on the PR industry.
PRWeek Jobs has been designed to help you find the right public relation, communication or csr job as easily and as quickly as possible. PRWeek Jobs carries the widest range of PR jobs available from: communication manager jobs to fashion PR jobs; PR jobs in Manchester to PR jobs in London.
Whether you are looking for your first graduate PR job or you are looking for an account director job then PRWeek Jobs has a number of job searching tools that will help you to find the right role for you:
- Associations / Institutions
- Arts & Heritage
- Business / Industrial
- Charity / Voluntary organisation
- Entertainment / Leisure
- Financial Services
- Media and New Media
- Professional Services
- Retail / Wholesale
- Travel and Tourism
Looking to promote your new roles? Advertise with PR Week Jobs today!
How does it work?
Step 1 Sign in to your account. Sign up here if you would like to create an account.
Step 2 Choose an advertising solution that works best for your roles.
Step 3 Upload your vacancy and choose how you want to receive applications.
Step 4 Start receiving applications!Post a job today
What products and services do we offer?
Wonderful Workplaces is the branding, recruitment insights and marketing initiative for Event Job Search and Haymarket’s job boards. By combining the best teams, technology and resources from across business Wonderful Workplaces offers you the complete end to end employer brand and recruitment service. Our services include brand development, creativity, recruitment media management, candidate sourcing, employer brand marketing and more. We can create solutions that fit any budget.
Our key dedicated teams consist of
- Quality control: This team's job is to make sure that we have the best possible structure, providing the best possible user experience at the highest possible quality available to our users.
- Editorial: In addition to a dedicated industry content team, we also have access to Campaign's editorial team and third party experts to provide high quality careers advice content, in addition to industry news, trends and updates.
- Researchers: We want to ensure we are featuring the vacancies job seekers are looking for and at the same time delivering the best platform for employers to reach the best possible candidates.
- Partner and sales team: These are our superstars, as they make sure we have the latest and best vacancies available to the best possible candidates.