About Firefly Communications
Firefly has worked for a wide range of businesses at the heart of the modern economy. Our history is the history of innovation and technology, and our clients are the businesses that have fuelled its success.
Recognised as a centre of excellence in all areas of PR and media communications, Firefly pioneers best practice thinking that redefines expectations of what is possible - no matter how challenging the market environment. And that's what we mean by Trailblazing Communications.
If you’re a talented, creative professional and you want to become part of a successful and award-winning communications consultancy then you’ve come to the right place. Firefly’s past success is based on people like you, and its future growth will be too, which is why we offer one of the best working environments in the industry. Indeed, Firefly was the first communications consultancy to be accredited for its HR policies by Investors In People, which it has continued to retain.
We take a progressive, flexible approach to work and offer a range of programmes to stimulate and support staff. Highlights include:
- Training - award-winning training and perspectives programme, giving people insight into life outside Firefly to help with their development and provide value add to clients
- WellBeing Programme - promoting healthy and relaxing lifestyles
- Family Comes First - work/life balance initiative, helping our mums and dads fulfil their parental roles
- Secondment - our European offices and global network enables us to offer consultants experience of working in different countries and cultures
- Firefly Champions - a scheme that involves employees at every level in the improvement of our working lives.